Date(s) - 04/06/2021
Networking is more than handing out business cards at events. Cultivating strong and lasting relationships is so valuable. Connecting and helping others within your network creates goodwill amongst your community, builds a positive reputation for you and your business, and helps you make smarter connections. During this session, LiveWire Collaborative Founder and CEO Angela Pitter will demonstrate how your network can help you expand your authority to create a global social impact. We will also focus on developing a LinkedIn content strategy to build authority in your industry.
What you’ll take away:
- Helping you to establish a connection strategy that works
- How to sync your contacts to increase your number of connections exponentially
- Learn how to make smarter connections using LinkedIn’s search tool to locate alumni, past colleagues, and new prospects
- Learn how to drive greater engagement with video, documents, and hashtags
- Identify and share content that creates high value and builds credibility and authority so that you are always top of mind