Well like it, love it, hate it, but you simply can’t ignore it—social media is here to stay! You’ve heard all the names – Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and many more. But the questions still remain: What is it? Why do I need it? How will my business benefit? And most importantly can I pick just ONE because we all know time is money!
This course is for professional service consultants and businesses of all sizes who want a better understanding of the wide array of social media tools and to learn about social media’s tremendous potential to help sell your product, service, or personal brand.
Upon completion of this workshop you’ll walk away with the following:
- An understanding of the most popular social media tools, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter their differences
- Improved knowledge of Social Media lingo – converse with the most commonly used terms on major social platforms
- How companies and small businesses like yours are utilizing social media
- How to match the appropriate social media platform to your business
- Cost to implement and time commitment